Wednesday, November 14, 2012

OPI Into the Night

Hello!  So I know its been a while since my last post.  When I first started a little over a month ago I was unemployed and had all day to play with my nails.  Last week I got a temp job and have been finding it difficult to do posts when I am working all day, and when I get home it is dark which is bad for photos.  I will figure it out though, nail art is too much fun not to!  Today I have photos from a polish I wore last week.  I was really wanting to do a clean manicure with a solid color.  I picked OPI Into the Night.  In the bottle it looks like a regular blue, but on the nail...OMG!  It is awesome on the nail!  The application is great, I love how smooth it looks.  In the light it glimmers and it is gorgeous.  I have a mini bottle from the Spider Man mini collection, but think I will have to find a full size bottle.  Hopefully it will not be this long before I post again.  Enjoy the photos!

I have been trying really hard to get my manicures looking super clean, I think I got it with this one!  
The color is so awesome in light and shade.

I love how reflective it looks.  That would be thanks to the top coat I use by Butter London!

2 comments:

  1. Looks cool! I love the color and shimmer. And congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Kristina! The color looks almost indigo. Love the shimmer, too.

    ReplyDelete