Monday, June 3, 2013

Sinful Colors Mint Apple

Originally I was planning on posting 2 polishes I got from My Ten Friends today, but the polish I used underneath one of the My Ten Friends polishes is so rockin' that I had to give it it's own post!  Today I am sharing with you my new favorite color, which is a big deal because I can never pick out a favorite of anything!  Sinful Colors Mint Apple!  It makes me melt, and smile ear to ear.  It is the perfect shade of soft teal with a surprise of gold in it.  I bought mine at Wal-Mart about 7 weeks ago, I know this because I had just worked my last day at my old job and decided to be bad and buy myself a last day present.  No kidding, this polish was love at first stroke.  The consistency is great, the application is great, and the finished product is to die for!  I will be posting the My Ten Friends polishes in a few days, for now check out my new favorite!








2 comments:

  1. Lovely shade! I really need to get this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, the color is so great and because its Sinful Colors it supper affordable!

      Delete