Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy 1st Blogiversary To Me!!!!

Happy Friday everyone!  This post is a milestone for me, today marks 1 year since I started this little blog!  I cant believe its been a year already.  I feel like I have learned so much in just a year!  That especially goes for the 31 day challenge, I learned so much from it.  You may notice that I have not done anything momentous for this celebration, such as a giveaway.  I thought about it, but decided to hold off because to be honest my little blog is still in the early stages of its life and Im not sure I have enough followers to warrant a giveaway...I want to do one, but Im scared that nobody will enter!  So, I have decided to give it a little more time and do a surprise giveaway sometime here soon.  Only in the last 31 days with the challenge have I really learned how to network with my blog, I never realized how important it is to get out there and promote yourself.

Now, lets move on to what I chose for my anniversary polish!!!!  In the last few months I started getting into Enchanted Polish.  I have been wanting to share them with you all, but did want to use them durring the challenge, because I honestly felt like they would be wasted due to how quickly you change your polish in a challenge.  As soon as the challenge was done I knew what I wanted to wear!  Today I have Enchanted Polish Time To Pretend.  It is this awesoeme purple holo that is...AWESOME!!!!!  Purple is my favorite color, and holo with purple is just craziness!  This post is a bit photo heavy, but thats only because of how great this polish is!  I used various lighting sources to try to get the most out of the holo effect.














6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and mesmerizing polish! I been thinking like you during this challenge, I've had "gem like polishes" which I didn't want to wear since I felt like a waste, some polishes must be enjoyed longer than a day! :D
    And also congratulations for the anniversary, I actually did the same as you when my blog had anniversary; nothing special. I was also afraid no one or at least too few would join. I'm imagining that my 2year anniversary will be more festive.. lol :D

    And also, good thing to know (many people, including me didn't know until someone told me and few people have it on purpose I've seen) but you have a spam-thing on your blog which make me forced to type in a code to be able to comment. For me removing that on my blog increased comments since it became easier to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really appreciate everything you've said, its nice to get some advice from another blogger!!! :) Also, I did not know there was a spam blocker for my comments, I will absolutely have to check that out. Thank you for giving me a few tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogiversary! Your blogiversary polish is gorgeous :) The holo-ness is mesmerizing, I think you did a great job of capturing it in the photos! I guess you can never go wrong with Enchanted Polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! EP's are so awesome and fun to work with!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on a year of blogging! It doesn't seem like it's been a year already. Time is going by fast! That's a really pretty polish, too. I love the sparkliness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really does not seem like it's been a year, it surprised me when I realized it! LOL

      Delete