Monday, December 24, 2012

China Glaze Pure Joy

Merry Christmas everyone!  Its almost time to celebrate with family, eat, eat, eat, and tear into the presents!  I have one more Christmas manicure to share today.  On a side note, I did get the bundle monster hawaii theme nail stamping plate, however the polish I wanted to use did not work, and I aborted the stamping.  Today I have another polish from the China Glaze Holiday Joy collection.  The polish today is Pure Joy.  Its a gold and red glitter, pure glitter, Pure Joy!  Im not so joyful about the forthcoming removal of this polish though...wink wink.  Until then I will love it!  I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas, and maybe if we have all been good this year there will be nail polish in our stockings!





 
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment