Wednesday, December 19, 2012

China Glaze Winter Holly

It's getting close to that special time of year!  I hope everyone is ready!  I know I am, I cant wait to celebrate with family over the next few days.  There are only 5 days until Christmas, that means only 5 days left for Christmas nails, oh no!  I feel like I am just getting warmed up.

Today I have China Glaze Winter Holly from the Holiday Joy collection.  I LOVE IT!  This polish is so awesome, and I don't want to take it off.  I used Sinful Colors Last Chance for the base coat, which was also an awesome polish on its own.  Today I have a lot of photos because it is so pretty!  Be sure to check out the last photo, it is my favorite.  I love how each nail is focused differently.








1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! The color is a perfect Christmas Tree-green. Love the sparklies, too.

    ReplyDelete