Saturday, January 26, 2013

Whimsical Ideas by Pam: Seuss!



Ooooo!  I am so excited to share this polish with you today!  It is Whimsical Ideas by Pam: Seuss!  I have actually had this polish for a few months.  Every time I would go to pick my color to paint my nails, I would browse my shelves, see Seuss, admire it, and put it back.  It never felt like it was the right time to wear it.  I started seeing everyone wearing Seuss, and started thinking I needed to find a way to wear it and not blend in with everyone else.  Then it hit me!  I found my inspiration, I would do all my nails with Seuss, except my middle nail.  I would do that one as an accent nail; with solid red and a french tip of Seuss!  Its brilliant!  I love it!  I also love exclamation marks!  Hahaha!

To conserve my Seuss I used Sally Hansen Blinding Blue as my base color, followed by two coats of Seuss.  I love for my glitter polish to have a layered look.  The polish itself it awesome!  I love all the glitter, especially the tiny blue ones.   For the red I used Juelp January.  At first I tried to do the french tip without the silver strip, but as careful as I was, I could not keep the colors from bleeding together.  So, I got the idea to paint a piece of tape silver and cut out a little strip of it to make a clean straight line.  I really love it!  

Of all my polishes, I only own 13 Indie polishes from 3 makers.  11 of them are minis, and 2 are full size.  Those two full sizers would be my Whimsies, I have Seuss, as you can see, and I Love NY.  Trust me I want more!  Just the other night I was eyeballing Whimsical Ideas by Pam Peacock Park, and Magical Mystery Tour.  I think I will be getting those sooner than latter...hehehe!  There is no doubt that my Indie polish collection will continue to grow, but Whimsical Ideas by Pam Seuss and I Love NY will always have a special place in my heart as my first Indie purchases.   :)









No comments:

Post a Comment