Tuesday, January 1, 2013

OPI Its My Year

Happy New Year everyone!!!  I bought this purple polish from OPI a while back, but it never felt like the right time to use it.  Until now!  Recently I got these nail art glitter/rhinestone wheels from Bundle Monster, and thought I might try to use some.  It was actually pretty easy to get these little guys on.  Unfortunately it is overcast today, and I had to use artificial light.  I think it worked out though!   Normally I don't look at the name of the polish I am using until I sit down to write a post, and today when I looked at the bottom of the bottle I saw "Its My Year", and thought it was perfect!  Hopefully it will be my year, and everyone else's too!  




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Kristina! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I like the rhinestones. How serendipitous that you happened to pick up a bottle of "It's My Year" on New Year's Day! Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete