Friday, October 19, 2012

Back to This is Halloween Challenge: Bats!

Hi everyone!  Today I am back on the challenge!  I decided to do a gradient with OPI "I Brake for Manicures" and ULTA "Fine Pruned".  I then used Bundle Monster stamping plate BM13.  I am proud to say I think I had a break through with the photography!  I really like the way these photos came out this time.  I was actually laying on my stomach next to the door to my apartment balcony and the sun was just right.  I still want to work on perfecting the cleaning up process, but I think I am getting better. I really don't have much else to say, this was an easy and fun challenge today!  I will be back on Monday with the next one!  This is Halloween Nail Art Challenge

The gradient actually came out better in photos!  

This is my first time using my Bundle Monster plates.

I think they look pretty batty to me!



1 comment:

  1. The bats are cool! I like the base color, too. And now I know what Bundle Monster plates are!

    ReplyDelete