Friday, October 26, 2012

This is Halloween Challenge: Witches

The challenge today is witches.  I received my 2nd order from 365 Days of Polish the other day!  I got the Hocus Pocus mini collection, and today I am using "Boouk!" from that collection.  You can see the collection and many other great polishes here: 365 Days of Color  So I actually do not have any witches on my nails, but my polish is from a collection inspired by a movie about witches!  I love Hocus Pocus, and have seen it tons of times!  It is such a good, fun Halloween movie.

"Boouk!" is a unique glitter with a murky tannish base.  I would try it with a nude base.  I used L'Oreal "Walk on the Beach" for my base.  I had to use 3 coats to get it smooth looking.  After that I used 2 coats of "Boouk!"  Followed by a topcoat!  And this is what I got:

I love this!  If you look close you can see there is a shimmer in the base of this polish.

A nice break from all the orange, black, purple, and green, wouldn't you say?

Gorgeous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment