Saturday, October 13, 2012

This is Halloween Challenge: Jack O' Lanterns

Hello to all!  As I have said I am new to the world of nail art and have been trying every polish and polish product I can get my hands on.  Unfortunately something I am using is not being good to my nails.  For the first time ever I am having issues with the tips of my nails peeling.  I have been cleaning up my excess polish using an angle brush dipped in pure acetone to clean up around my cuticles, and I am thinking that could be the cause of my weak nails.  I am bad at keeping up with the cuticle care, so I am going to make a real effort to do it routinely and see if that helps.  I don't know about giving up the pure acetone.  It just makes everything so easy!  I will do some more researching, and experimenting, and I will definitely share my results!  Now on to the challenge!

I just got back from vacation last night, so I am a day late, but I have the Jack O' Lanterns done!  I am really proud of the way they have turned out.  While on my trip I stopped at a Rite Aid and picked up some orange polish, so I don't have to mix my own again, and of course I got a few others.  One of the others I picked up is the purple I used for my design today.  It is "I Love You" by Sinful Colors.  For the faces I used Sinful Colors nail art polish in "Time Off".  I am really happy and proud of myself for how these Jack O' Lanterns turned out!  I also have to share my bargain find!  I bought another Sinful Colors polish named, "Serena And Chloe" and when the clerk scanned it the polish rang up for 0.49 cents!  Can you believe that?  Its my best bargain yet!

This is my right hand, I am a lefty so this is my better hand!

Right hand!  

This is polish before the faces.  I used Sinful Colors "I Love You"

Sinful Colors "I Love You"



No comments:

Post a Comment